A recently published report by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and the University of Southern California’s Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD), assesses the role of public diplomacy in building alliances, fighting extremism, and dispelling information. At the report launch on Tuesday, January 17, in Washington, D.C., Benjamin Rhodes, Assistant to President Barack Obama and Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwriting, and James K. Glassman, Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs in the George W.
- How Might Exchanges be Impacted by a U.S. Government Shutdown?
- Navigating the Paradox: International Student Visa Trends in 2023
- FY24 Appropriations Recap and Outlook
- Member Feature: Celebrating Exchange Day with Greenheart International’s Haldis Toppen
- McCarry Leadership Award – Call for Nominations