FALL 2018 INTERN
The Alliance for International Exchange is looking for a dynamic and creative self-starter to help support our work during the Fall of 2018. The Alliance is an association of 90 organizations and serves as the only collective public policy voice of the exchange community in the United States. The intern supports the work of the Alliance both internally and externally. S/he reports to the Senior Manager for Public and Member Affairs and supports other staff members on a variety of projects.
Prerequisites: Currently a student or recent graduate; strong writing, research, communications, and technology skills; interest in international exchange; experience with or interest in advocacy is a plus, as is experience with organizational leadership.
The intern supports a range of core programs and projects by assisting with:
- Research for Alliance communications outlets
- Preparation for the Alliance’s Annual Conference
- J Day coordination
- Material development for grassroots advocacy
- Member services on a broad range of issues and concerns
- Special event preparation and execution
- Maintenance of Alliance database
- General administrative functions
The Alliance is a very supportive work environment and an equal opportunity employer. We value national service and encourage service year alumni and military veterans to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter in one PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.