McCarry Leadership AwardSupporting Emerging Leaders in Exchange Community
The McCarry Leadership Award supports the professional development of emerging leaders in the U.S. exchange community by supporting their participation in the Annual Membership Meeting of the Alliance for International Exchange. The award honors former Alliance Executive Director, Michael McCarry, for his 21 years of service to the Alliance and recognizes the power of exchange programs to improve lives. The McCarry Leadership Awards could not be possible without the generous support of our donors – thank you!
For more information, please contact the Alliance at (202) 293-6141.
Applications for the McCarry Leadership Award are now closed.
- Mallory Carpentier, Regional Coordinator, GeoVisions
- Molly McCarthy, Manager, CIEE
- Mandy Sheriff, Manager, AFS-USA
- Leslie Corn, Senior Director, Cultural Exchange Network Corporation (CENET)
- Leslie Costa, CEO & Founder, The International Student Company
- Janice Fox, Northeast Regional Account Manager, Intrax Work Travel
- Lisa George, Manager of Latin American Youth Programs, World Learning
- Elizabeth Azeizat, AIFS – Au Pair in America
- Alison Gold, Spirit Cultural Exchange
- Megan Lysaght, American Councils for International Education