As part of International Education Week, the Stevens Initiative at the Aspen Institute released a comprehensive report on their survey of the virtual exchange field. Before diving into the data, the report highlights some of the Stevens Initiative’s overarching best practices in virtual exchange, which include intentionality and a focus on collaboration and reciprocity of knowledge and learning.
- Ensuring Programmatic Integrity: Commenting on the Au Pair Proposed Regulation
- Meeting Unfulfilled Demand: $808.6 million for exchange programs in FY25
- Au Pair Program Clarifying Regulation
- Our 2024 Commitments to Alliance Members
- Open Position: Assistant Director and Head of Advocacy and Government Relations