As part of International Education Week, the Stevens Initiative at the Aspen Institute released a comprehensive report on their survey of the virtual exchange field. Before diving into the data, the report highlights some of the Stevens Initiative’s overarching best practices in virtual exchange, which include intentionality and a focus on collaboration and reciprocity of knowledge and learning.
- Introducing the 2023 McCarry Leadership Award winners!
- House SFOPS amendment threatens to eliminate funding for DOS educational and cultural exchange programs
- How Might Exchanges be Impacted by a U.S. Government Shutdown?
- Navigating the Paradox: International Student Visa Trends in 2023
- FY24 Appropriations Recap and Outlook