The 2020 Comprehensive Annual Report on Public Diplomacy & International Broadcasting, released by the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (ACPD) annually, assesses the major Public Diplomacy and global media activities conducted by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for Global Media.
- House SFOPS amendment threatens to eliminate funding for DOS educational and cultural exchange programs
- How Might Exchanges be Impacted by a U.S. Government Shutdown?
- Navigating the Paradox: International Student Visa Trends in 2023
- FY24 Appropriations Recap and Outlook
- Member Feature: Celebrating Exchange Day with Greenheart International’s Haldis Toppen