The 2020 Comprehensive Annual Report on Public Diplomacy & International Broadcasting, released by the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (ACPD) annually, assesses the major Public Diplomacy and global media activities conducted by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for Global Media.
- Biden Administration’s FY24 Budget Request: Proposed Exchanges Funding Explained
- Statement regarding proposed reforms to the federal Au Pair cultural exchange program
- Member Op-Ed: With Virtual Exchange, Young People are Changing the World
- The Power of International Exchange: Congressional Lunch & Learn
- Advocacy Day – March 8 & 9