The 2019 Comprehensive Annual Report on Public Diplomacy & International Broadcasting, released by the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (ACPD) annually, assesses the major Public Diplomacy and global media activities conducted by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for Global Media.
- Ensuring Programmatic Integrity: Commenting on the Au Pair Proposed Regulation
- Meeting Unfulfilled Demand: $808.6 million for exchange programs in FY25
- Au Pair Program Clarifying Regulation
- Our 2024 Commitments to Alliance Members
- Open Position: Assistant Director and Head of Advocacy and Government Relations