The 2019 Comprehensive Annual Report on Public Diplomacy & International Broadcasting, released by the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (ACPD) annually, assesses the major Public Diplomacy and global media activities conducted by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for Global Media.
- Reflections from the Future: Angela Zheng, Global Ties U.S.
- Reflections from the Future: Jacob Gandolfi, FHI 360
- International Education by the Numbers: 2022 SEVP Data shows programs in recovery
- Biden Administration’s FY24 Budget Request: Proposed Exchanges Funding Explained
- Statement regarding proposed reforms to the federal Au Pair cultural exchange program