McCarry Leadership AwardSupporting Emerging Leaders in Exchange Community
The McCarry Leadership Award supports the professional development of emerging leaders in the U.S. exchange community by supporting their participation in the Annual Membership Meeting of the Alliance for International Exchange. The award honors former Alliance Executive Director, Michael McCarry, for his 21 years of service to the Alliance and recognizes the power of exchange programs to improve lives. The McCarry Leadership Awards could not be possible without the generous support of our donors – thank you!
For more information, please contact the Alliance at (202) 293-6141.
2018 Application Now Open
Applications for the McCarry Leadership Award are now open. Please use the forms below to apply by Tuesday, July 31. Please note that in addition to nominators submitting a form on behalf of a candidate (using the Nomination Form), candidates must also complete a separate Candidate Application. For a short list of application questions, see here.
The two forms below are required to complete a candidate’s application:
- Employers must first nominate a candidate using the Nomination Application.
- Candidates must also complete a separate Candidate Application.
- Leslie Corn, Senior Director, Cultural Exchange Network Corporation (CENET)
- Leslie Costa, CEO & Founder, The International Student Company
- Janice Fox, Northeast Regional Account Manager, Intrax Work Travel
- Lisa George, Manager of Latin American Youth Programs, World Learning
- Elizabeth Azeizat, AIFS – Au Pair in America
- Alison Gold, Spirit Cultural Exchange
- Megan Lysaght, American Councils for International Education